To add a link to your page, you will need to edit this page by following the instructions at the bottom.
How do I add my information to the table?
The table is arranged alphabetically by VAMworld user names. To add your information, you must do 2 things. The first is to make a new table row where your name should go. The second is to populate the table fields with your information.
1) Make the table row
- Click on the 'Edit This Page' button located at the top right of this page. The editor menu will appear.
- Locate the correct alphabetical row just above where your listing should be and click on any cell in that row.
- The table icon will appear on the edge of that cell. Click on that icon.
- A Menu for changing the table options will appear (see figure 1 below). Select 'Row', 'Add Row', 'Add below'. A green highlight bar will appear to show you where your row will be.
- Click on 'Add below', and Voila! you have just made your own row.
2) Add your information
- In your first field, the 'VAMworld Name' box, type your VAMworld user name in your field exactly as shown below. The double brackets are required.
Your VAMworld User Name Here
This will provide a link to your VAMworld member page. Don't worry if you don't have one, the link will let you create one if you want. You can use this Wikispace member page to write important stuff about yourself.
- In the 'Real Name' column, just type your real name in your field with no brackets as you want it to appear.
- In the 'VAMworld Profile' column, type your VAMworld name in your field exactly as shown below. The double brackets are required.
[User Name Here VAMworld User Name Here]
This will link your Wiki Member Profile page and allow others to easily send you a Personal Message (PM). Every VAMworld member already has a member profile page.
- In the external link file, you can add your webpage URL or external email address if you'd like. Type your field information exactly as shown below. The double brackets are required.
or for email:
- Click 'Preview' on the Editor Menu to see how it will look. You can continue editing if it needs it.
- When it looks OK, Click 'Save' on the Editor Menu.
Feel free to link in your own page
Having trouble creating or linking a page? Feel free to PM us.
We love working on web design and we don't mind helping.
user:Bigbub or user:DireWolf1972